- Tea type: Teabag
- No of teabags: 25 or 100
- Nett weight: 50gm
- 100% Pure Ceylon Black Tea (OP 1)
- Dual Chamber Teabags for better steeping
- Certified Halal by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM)
- Best Before: 24 months
- Contains Polyphenols and Flavonoids, which are good sources of antioxidants.
- Compared to tea grown in other regions, Ceylon tea helps reduce the risk of developing type-2 diabetes by helping to regulate insulin and blood sugar levels.
- Black tea helps improve blood circulation, lowers cholesterol levels, and reduces heart attack risk.
Ideally Served: Hot or on Ice, with sugar or honey.
- 1 teabag per steep in 180ml Cup
- Between 2 to 3 steeps per teabag
- 95°C – 100°C Water
- 3 to 5 Minutes
- Drink with sugar or honey or with milk or creamer